The greater bowl height may be beneficial to your back and knees, and it can be perfect for taller persons or those with mobility difficulties. Comfort height toilets, on the other hand, aren’t necessarily suitable for everyone. According to health experts, such toilets allow for better posture and prevent back discomfort. If you’re short or have children in the house, a taller toilet bowl might not be the best option.
Do you have a problem with your current toilet? Uncomfortable for no apparent reason? It may be because your toilet isn’t at the proper height for you. Comfort height toilets are made with the user in mind, with a bowl that is just the correct width and a seat that is just the appropriate height.
1. WOODBRIDGE T-0001 Elongated One Piece Toilet for Sitting on a Comfort Height
- ✅ [LUXURIOUS MODERN DESIGN]: Luxurious Modern Design one piece toilet , Clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles like modern , craftsman , traditional and etc.
- ✅ [EASIEST TO CLEAN TOILET]: WOODBRIDGE toilets are the easiest to clean on the market, with a completely smooth, easy to wipe down surface. With our fully concealed trap-way, there are no bends or...
- ✅ [QUITE AND POWERFUL FLUSHING]: Siphon Flushing one piece toilet, Fully glazed flush system , bringing a super quiet and powerful flushing - NO clogs, NO leaks, and NO problem
- ✅ [Map Flush 1000 Grams]: Best Maximum Performance Flush score of 1000 grams. Highly Recommended Map Scoring Toilet
- ✅ [COMFORT DESIGN]: Comfort Height Design, Chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
This opulent, contemporary one-piece toilet has dual flushing and a soft-close seat, making it an easily accessible toilet. This type is a WaterSense toilet, using only 1.6 gallons each flush. A robust flush system combined with a glass trap way ensures that each flush is clean. While conserving water, a clean flush is ensured.
This compact yet powerful toilet benefits from siphon flushing, making it a popular choice for household use. Its one-of-a-kind design makes the toilet easy to clean and maintain and provides a perfect comfortable height. It is a fantastic choice for residential houses to add a bit of elegance, whether tall or short. Flushing is quiet and straightforward; no more waking up the place with flushing noises in the middle of the night.
The Woodbridge T-0001 Dual flush has a stainless-steel nozzle and comes in an all-in-one kit with a pre-installed toilet seat, wax ring, and floor bolts. The Woodbridge one-piece is made of ceramic and comes in eight distinct colors. As a comfort height toilet, this toilet is excellent as an accessible toilet or for individuals who desire a toilet that allows people of all heights to sit and stand comfortably and without effort. Its usefulness is enhanced with a soft-closing lid, which also serves as a kid safety feature. The dual-flush design allows users to save water by flushing either solids or liquids.
This Woodbridge toilet is a mid-priced toilet with a luxurious look. The Woodbridge T-0001 is a wise investment that blends quality and utility. This model comes with a 5-year limited guarantee on porcelain parts and a one-year warranty on the flushing mechanism, making it ideal for any home. Its beautiful design is suitable for any family home, whether put in a master suite, powder room, or bathroom.
2. TOTO CST744SL#01 Drake 2-Piece Ada Comfort Height Toilet
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- G-Max flushing system, low consumption (1.6GPF/6.0LPF), Elongated front bowl and tank set, less seat
- Universal Height, Two-piece design with high-profile tank
- 12" Rough-in, less supply, Water Use: 1.6 GPF/6.0LPF, Material: Vitreous china
- Chrome trip lever, ADA compliant, in. Water Pressure: 8 psi (static)
When it comes to toilets, Toto Drake is one of the most well-known and well-recognized companies. The TOTO Drake toilet, a two-piece, is one of the most popular and favored choices for individuals with disabilities. This comfort height toilet takes up less room than other toilets thanks to its extended bowl and high tank. The TOTO Drake two-piece is ADA certified and made of chrome and ceramic with complete glazing, making it suitable for home and commercial use.
The TOTO Drake two-piece is a 1.6-gallon tank with a 3-inch wide flush valve (125% more significant than most conventional valves on the market) and an extra-large siphoned jet that makes it difficult to clog. The TOTO Drake two-piece toilet uses less water than other toilets on the market while not meeting Water Sense rules and regulations. The tank is replaced to make room for the lid, and it can also be insulated to prevent condensation from forming.
The G-Max flushing mechanism on the TOTO Drake two-piece also reduces noise with each flush. The SanaGloss coating of the TOTO Drake bowl helps with cleaning and maintenance by reducing any adhering to the bowl and preventing mold and mildew build-up.
This TOTO Drake model is not very attractive; it is simple in appearance but includes a dual flushing mechanism and a coating that aids in bowl upkeep. Its straightforward design makes it ideal for both business and domestic use.
When installed, the TOTO Drake is approximately 12 inches from the wall to the edge and is sold as a two-piece. This TOTO model is a two-piece, easy-to-install toilet that is considered a low-cost option for buyers, and its ADA compliance ensures that anybody can use it. Investing in a TOTO Drake two-piece toilet, whether commercial or domestic, means investing in a toilet that is both efficient and dependable.
Read also: Best Composting Toilet for Tiny House
3. Tropez One Piece Toilet for Comfort Height Swiss Madison Well Made Forever SM-1T254 St.
- Modern design, clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles
- Fully skirted trapway - extremely easy to clean
- Sleek and eye appealing modern design
- Soft closing seat included
- Special holes to reach the bolts - includes bolt caps and wax ring
It is one of the most excellent comfort height toilets to select from, whether you’re redesigning your bathroom or want to upgrade to a comfort height toilet. This toilet has a sleek and modern style that can fit in with nearly any bathroom decor and complement any design aspect.
The skirted trap way in this comfort toilet’s design makes it easier to clean, and the bowl is extended for increased comfort. If you want to be ecologically conscious, this toilet has a dual flush option that allows you to select between a full flush and a half flush, allowing you to regulate. This toilet is high maintenance and will get the job done regardless of the flush option you pick. It is a high-rise toilet with a 31-inch toilet bowl height, so if that’s something you’re searching for, you won’t be disappointed.
In general, this is one of the most incredible tall toilets now available on the market. It’s simple to clean, and the soft-closing seat won’t slam shut and wake up the rest of the home when you use the bathroom late at night. It’s affordable, and the dual flush system allows you to manage your water use, making it a perfect eco-friendly toilet for your home.
4. American Standard 2988101.020 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Toilet
- Combination bowl and tank with seat. Residential Use
- Oversized 3 inches flush valve. Chrome-plated trip lever
- Siphon action jetted bowl with smooth-sided, concealed trapway
- EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Includes top mount slow-close seat and cover with easy lift off feature
The American Standard Cadet 3 is a flush that is both stylish and strong. The American Standard is a two-piece toilet with a circular opening constructed of vitreous china that may give a luxurious appeal and feel to any bathroom or powder room. This two-piece toilet features a water-saving flush with a capacity of 1.28 gallons, consuming nearly 20% less water than existing toilets on the market.
The American Standard Cadet 3 gives a basic, sleek, and polished design for a bathroom, powder room, or guest room. The American Standard Cadet 3 has a big valve and a unique design that maximizes gravity, allowing it to flush smoothly and effortlessly. Push once and see the trash disappear without a hitch.
This application is designed with an EverClean coating to prevent water stains and mold or mildew build-up. Not only does the Ever Clean layer increase the life of your toilet, but it also helps to minimize smells. The American Standard Cadet 3 is a great pick since it provides customers with the perfect chair height for a toilet.
This two-piece toilet is designed for a quick and straightforward installation, and it comes with all of the essential instructions and equipment. Because of the utterly glazed trap way and optimal water pressure, one flush cleans everything. The American Normal Cadet 3 is a simple two-piece, the standard chair-height toilet that ensures customer satisfaction. It delivers outstanding functionality and a clean and standard finish, regardless of the pricing point you had in mind.
5. KOHLER K-3754-0 Kelston Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- Combination consists of the K-4306 bowl and the K-4474 tank.
The KOHLER Kelston comfort height two-piece toilet is ideal for people looking for a tall toilet seat with a sleek, elongated design. The toilet allows individuals with mobility difficulties to sit and stand comfortably. The AquaPiston technology is used in the KOHLER Kelston comfort height two-piece, made of china and an extended seat. It implies that with each flush, less water is consumed. The AquaPiston technology ensures efficient and steady water flow from all angles, and the yellow seal on the piston’s gasket provides a suction that prevents leakage, shrinking, and swelling.
The Kohler Kelston is designed with innovation and efficiency in mind, with a light-tight flush that takes less effort than a standard toilet flapper. This single-flush toilet employs gravity and a specifically built and engineered tank to generate a strong siphon, consuming only 1.6 gallons every flush. This model comes with a Dry Lock System for installation, which speeds up the procedure and helps avoid leaks.
This comfort height toilet is tall compared to other comfort height toilets, yet its appearance has a contemporary look and is available in biscuits, black, white, and sandbar colors. The longer bowl provides more excellent space and comfort. Its dimensions are 30″ x 16.8″ x 30.5″, making it comparable in size to other conventional toilets. This Kohler toilet is ideal for any homeowner seeking to add a touch of luxury to their bathroom. Its size and design are appropriate for a hall or large bathroom.
Read also: Best Round Toilets
6. TOTO CST454CEFG#01 Drake bathroom-hardware, Cotton White Toilet
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Double Cyclone Technology.does not come with a seat, it is just a bowl C454CUFG#01) and a tank (ST454E#01).
- Powerful, quiet flush every time
- Wide, 2-1/8-Inch computer designed trap way.Saves 20-Percent water over 1.6gpf toilets.
- 12 inches Rough-In
This TOTO Drake II two-piece elongated comfort height toilet is one of the most energy-efficient toilets available today. The Drake II was built with a twin cyclone to create a strong tower flush that leaves little to no residue with each color, flushing 1.28 gallons each flush. This comfort height toilet consumes 20% less water per flush than typical regular 1.6-gallon toilets.
The Drake II not only saves water but also features a CeFiONtect coating that prevents waste from sticking to the edges, ensuring a clean flush every time. The Drake II is a dual-nozzle, elongated toilet that is thinner than its predecessors. Because of its sophisticated proprietary glazing CeFiONtect, users don’t have to rely on harsh cleaning chemicals or frequent washing to keep it clean.
The TOTO Drake II two-piece toilet is excellent for individuals who want comfort but aren’t sure what the conventional toilet comfort height is. With this model, you can sit and stand. Not only that, but this model is ADA-certified, making it the best option for anyone with restricted mobility. Consumers will pay for comfort compared to most comfort height toilets on the market, as the TOTO Drake II is on the upper end of the pricing spectrum for comfort height toilets.
7. KOHLER K-6669-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort Height 2-Piece Elongated Toilet, 1.28 GPF
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults; Toilet height without seat: 16.5"
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort
- Concealed trap way and Clean Caps low-profile bolt caps facilitate easier cleaning and enhance design
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included. Standard 12 inch rough-in
- Combination consists of the K-5626 bowl and the K-4434 tank
The KOHLER two-piece elongated toilet is the comfortable height toilet for you if you like a traditional yet modern toilet. This Kohler model has AquaPiston technology and is 21 inches tall, giving it a more accessible toilet. While it is comparable to conventional height toilets, it has a slight height advantage that makes sitting and standing simpler for individuals with mobility issues. The KOHLER is a decent and comfortable height toilet comparable to a regular sitting chair, making it an excellent alternative for the elderly and disabled.
Memoirs is Water Sense certified, which means it not only uses less water each flush but may also qualify for water bill refunds. It has a chrome trip lever and consumes 1.28 gallons per flush. This type also has a double canister, which ensures leak-free operation.
Unlike rival models, this one features an insulated tank lining, which decreases moisture inside and prevents mold and bacterial growth. The trap is 2 1/8 inches in diameter and completely glazed, ensuring a complete and clean flush. Thanks to a big trap and flush valve, you won’t have to worry about blockages or using the plunger.
The KOHLER Memoirs is an award-winning mid-range toilet that is efficient and powerful in performance, whether for everyday or casual use. The KOHLER Memoirs are elegant in design and cost-effective, providing efficiency and style in one package. It’s elegant and straightforward to set up and use, with a light touch canister flush. Memoirs are ADA approved and have a comfortable height for usage. The 105-pound unit has a sleek, floor-mount design that’s perfect for domestic use.
8. Convenient Height bowl taller than ADA Comfort Height, Dual flush Toilet
- Extra tall toilet bowl: 20 inches. Height top of seat: 21". Solid metal handle and new generation dual flush system
- Adds bathroom safety. Helps sit down and stand up more easily. Helps prevent falls.
- High performance. Designed and engineered by Convenient Height Co., Massachusetts
- Approved by Board of Registration of Plumbers, CEC. May qualify for Tax Deduction as medical expense
- Dual flush valve 1.28 gal/full, 0.9 gal/light. Advanced packaging. Guaranteed safe delivery.
Are you looking for an ADA-approved comfort height toilet that is taller than tall? This premium-grade tall toilet with a slow-close seat is excellent for the elderly or anyone with restricted mobility. This toilet is perfect for anyone who requires assistance sitting and standing. It stands 20 inches tall from the floor to the bowl’s lip, plus an inch for the toilet seat. This high-quality tall toilet is not only convenient and pleasant to use, but it also offers an added degree of security.
This extra height, when compared to regular comfort height toilets, makes it a suitable choice for seniors and others who have difficulty sitting and standing. The space between the bowl and the rim should be between 8 and 9 inches.
Its overall dimensions are 27″ long by 14 34″ broad by 36″ tall, making it perfect for compact spaces in both home and business settings. The flush valve is small yet strong, ensuring a complete flush every time. The flush valve generates a strong siphon, resulting in less sticking on the bowl and a clean flush every time. This comfort height toilet uses 1.28 gallons for particles and just 0.9 gallons for liquids every flush, in addition to having a solid flusher.
With a dual flushing system that is flapper-less and a slow-closing seat, this comfortable height toilet is ideal for families and the elderly. Users can use various water pressures for solid and liquid cleansing with the dual flushing option.
With this comfy extended toilet seat, finding a tall toilet doesn’t have to be complicated. This two-piece, ADA-compliant comfort height toilet, available in white and weighing 120 lbs, is excellent for people seeking safety, functionality, and elegance.
Read also: Best Hypoallergenic Toilet Paper
9. Vive Stand Alone Toilet Rail With Medical Bathroom Safety Assist Frame
- SIT AND STAND SAFELY: Supporting up to 300 pounds, the sturdy, stand alone toilet rail conveniently provides safety and security when sitting down or standing up in the bathroom. Perfect for the...
- EASY TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY: The freestanding toilet rail is easy to assemble: no tools required. Handles can also be easily removed for convenient storage. Lightweight and durable, the frame is corrosion...
- COMFORTABLE NON SLIP HANDLES: Rail handles are padded with a soft foam for pain-free support. The foam padding creates a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip when sitting or standing....
- VERSATILE STANDALONE FRAME: Safety rail base is a wide 26.5”, easily fitting in smaller bathrooms. Freestanding safety rails can be used with standard and elongated toilets or at the sink or vanity....
- VIVE LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Unconditional lifetime guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence
The Vive Stand-Alone Toilet Rail is perfect for the elderly, those with disabilities, and those recovering from an injury or surgery. It’s easy to use because of the safety assist frame, rubber grips, and armrest. This stand-alone toilet rail can be utilized in residential or medical offices and restrooms as a kind of safety aid. It’s made of aluminum, which makes it corrosion-resistant, and it can hold up to 300 pounds. With exceptionally height toilets, this robust safety aid frame is used.
The stand-alone toilet rail makes sitting and standing pleasant and safe by preventing slips and falls. It’s simple to put together and doesn’t require any equipment, and its slim profile may be misleading. Its lightweight and sturdy construction, on the other hand, makes it adaptable and portable from room to room. Users may utilize it with comfort and support thanks to the non-slip grips and comfortable foam.
This rail, which has a 26.5-inch base, can be used in any size bathroom and is intended not only for safety and comfort but also for the addition of a removable magazine rack. This toilet rail by Vive is the appropriate support system for anyone who requires it, whether your unusually tall toilet is conventional or extended, or you need assistance when at the sink.
This type is both comfortable and durable, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. It can be used by those with mobility difficulties while still looking attractive—who says you can’t have both safety and good looks? It may be dismantled and stored on its side or used upright for more comfort and convenience.
With a 4.5-star rating and a reasonable price, this is a good buy for anyone who needs assistance in the bathroom but still wants the freedom to move, sit, and stand. Ensure the safety and independence of elderly or disabled persons, whether at home or a facility.
10. American Standard 2887216.020 H2Option Dual Flush Elongated 1.0/1.6 GPF Toilet
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Round front two piece siphonic action dual flush toilet
- High efficiency, low consumption and WaterSense certified
- Chrome-plated top mounted push button actuator
- 12" rough in
Even though this is a 1.6GPF toilet, it has the manufacturer’s patent-pending siphonic action mechanism. This technique is intended to reduce water waste, dispose of more solid trash at once, and operate quietly. Thanks to these characteristics, this device can effortlessly transfer up to 1,000 grams of solid waste in a single flush while in the heavy Flush mode. The device can flush up to 400 grams of solid waste each flush in the Light Flush Mode.
The manufacturer utilizes the Speed Connect technology on this unit to make toilet installation easier and faster. The product is pre-assembled and includes factory-installed grommets and bolts in this regard. It has been demonstrated that this method reduces connecting time and eliminates loose components. As a result, installing the H2Options toilet is easier and faster, saving you around 30% of the time.
Buying Guide for Best Comfort Height Toilets
The majority of comfort height toilets are 17 to 19 inches tall, making them excellent for the elderly and people with restricted mobility. Though there are lower and higher toilets than the comfort height range, it is essential to choose the correct one for the buyer’s needs, as the average comfort height may not be suitable for everyone. As a result, you should carefully study our comfort height toilet reviews to determine the best match for you.
There are a lot of reasons to consider while selecting the optimum comfort height toilet. Before you go shopping for one, think about the bowl design, mechanism, water efficiency, and extra convenience. While we are confident that our evaluations of the most delicate comfort height toilets above will be perfect and helpful in narrowing down your options, we also understand that you may still have several queries. It is why we’ve put up a shopping guide that will teach you all there is to know about comfort height toilets.
So, whether you’re looking for taller toilets for handicapped loved ones. A high toilet seat for elderly family members, or want to switch to extra tall toilets in your home because you’re too tall for standard toilet heights. We’re confident that our buying guide will answer most of your questions.
Toilets with an Eco-Friendly Comfort Height
If you need a toilet that satisfies the ADA accessible toilet height criteria and wants something environmentally friendly and will help you conserve water while lowering your water bill, don’t worry; comfort height toilets have alternatives like this.
The toilets in our evaluations are Watersense certified if you looked closely. It implies they are water-efficient and environmentally beneficial. Toilets that are Watersense approved fulfill water conservation and efficiency criteria established in the United States and Canada. Eco-friendly and WaterSense certified toilets also have reduced GPF (gallons per flush) requirements, demonstrating their efficiency and environmental friendliness.
Suppose you don’t mind paying more money and making a longer-term commitment. If you have the money and are looking for an eco-friendly and water-efficient toilet, you should check into the Toto brand. In that case, you’ll appreciate Toto’s unique features that enable them to manufacture eco-friendly toilets that assist the environment while also ensuring you waste less water.
Read also: Best Heated Toilet Seats
Toilets with Comfort Height Flush Capabilities
You may pick from a variety of flushing capabilities, some of which increase the performance of your toilet and others that help you conserve water and make it more efficient.
This top 10 list examines the ten best comfort height toilets, outlining the benefits and drawbacks of each toilet as well as which comfort height toilet will provide the most excellent value for your money.
Ideal Toilets for Comfort Height
Using our instructions will ensure that the toilet you choose is a good match for you. When selecting the ideal toilet for your house, especially a comfort height toilet, be knowledgeable about everything from height to style to pressure.
You’ve arrived at the correct spot if you’re seeking the most excellent comfort height toilets on the market. We hope our reviews and purchasing advice helped you narrow down your options and learn more about what to look for before buying.
When it comes to toilets, what is considered a comfortable height?
Height: 17 to 19 inches
In comparison to the standard 15 inches of a regular toilet. People who have some health issues may benefit from the great and amazing bowl height, which can help their knees and back.
Do plumbers advise on which toilet to use?
Most plumbers suggest the Toto Eco Ultramax toilet because it is simple to install and use. The Champion 4 from American Standard is the most acceptable no-clog toilet for long-term usage. If you want to remove trash and clean the bowl, 1.6 GPF water is required.
What’s the difference between a toilet that’s at comfort height and one that’s at chair height?
Although chair and comfort height are two different phrases, they both relate to the same height toilet. Chair height is a generic term for all toilets with a height of at least 17 inches. Comfort height is a brand-specific word for chair heights.