Few things compare to unwinding in a nice bubble bath and letting the stress of the day wash away. Bubbles make everything more enjoyable, regardless of age. Restorative baths have been utilized for healing and therapeutic purposes for both the mind and body for centuries.
Baths also help to maintain blood flow, soothe the pain of muscles and joints, and improve mental well-being by lowering feelings of anxiety, depression, and anger. Warm baths have even been related to more restful, deeper sleep.
Best Bubble Bath Soap Reviews
We have listed the best bubble bath soaps available in the market.
1. Alaffia Everyday Shea Bubble Bath
- SHEA BUBBLE BATH. Alaffia EveryDay Shea Bubble Bath is sulfate-free and clean, handcrafted with African wild yam extract and fair-trade unrefined "raw" shea butter from our cooperatives in Togo, West...
- RELAX & UNWIND. Soothe and nourish skin while relaxing in a tub of bubbles. Skin loving and nutrient-rich ingredients collide for a truly relaxing bubble bath! You'll notice our ingredients list is...
- VANILLA CITRUS MINT. Crisp and refreshing, citrus mint interwoven with the warm sweetness of creamy vanilla notes.
- CLEAN, FAIR TRADE, SULFATE-FREE. Made with love and respect. Alaffia products contain "NO" sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial color or synthetic fragrance. Proudly...
- Alaffia is a social enterprise on a mission to create a more sustainable and equitable future. Our women-led cooperatives in West Africa produce fair-trade ingredients rooted in tradition. When you...
- Bubble bath for shea
- Unwind and relax
- Mint with vanilla and citrus
- Crisp and revitalizing
- It has no Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial color, and synthetic smell that are absent from Alaffia products.
Alaffia is a social enterprise to make the world a better place for everyone. Relax in a toxin-free bath made with raw, organic shea butter, calming African yam, and a sweet and subtle mixture of energizing spearmint and citrus oils combined with creamy vanilla extract. This vegan product is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial color, and synthetic scent and is suitable for skin types ranging from extremely dry to normal.
Alaffia EveryDay Shea Bubble Bath is made with fair trade, sustainably sourced West African ingredients. Pour a 1-ounce cap into a hot, running bath and relax. Handcrafted with African wild yam extract and fair-trade unrefined “raw” shea butter from our cooperatives in Togo, West Africa, Alaffia EveryDay Shea Bubble Bath is sulfate-free and clean, gently cleansing your skin. Relax in a tub of bubbles while soothing and nourishing your skin.
For a wonderfully relaxing bubble bath, skin-loving, and nutrient-rich ingredients clash! You’ll note that our ingredient list is brief, indicating that we’ve only included the most necessary elements. Citrus mint is crisp and refreshing, with a warm richness from creamy vanilla undertones. They are made with love and care for the environment. There are no Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial color, and synthetic smell absent from Alaffia products. Cruelty-free with pride. Alaffia is a social enterprise to make the world a better place for everyone.
2. Burt’s Bees Baby Bubble Bath
- Tear-free and SLS-free
- Cleanses gently without irritation or drying
- No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- Pediatrician-tested and hypo-allergenic
- Safe, effective and natural
- SLS-free and tear-free
- It softly cleanses without causing irritation or dryness.
- There are no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS in this product.
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested
- Natural, safe, and effective
Indulge in this toxin-free, all-natural bubble bath that won’t dry out or irritate your skin. There are no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS in this ultra-gentle product. Meanwhile, soy proteins, which are high in vitamin B and other vital minerals, help create soft, smooth skin.
While this bubble bath is promoted as gentle enough for delicate infant skin, it is suitable for people of all ages, susceptible skin. In addition, Burt’s Bees’ tear-free, hypoallergenic bubble bath features a subtle, natural scent.
Read also: Best Bath Oils for Dry Skin
3. Epsom Salt by Sky Organics
- WHY WE LOVE IT: Sky Organics Epsom Salt has anti inflammatory properties that can help quickly soothe sore or stiff muscles and feet.
- FOR A DEEPER CLEANSE: Sky Organics Epsom Salt uses high quality epsom salts designed to exfoliate dead skin cells, and purify the body leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Sky Organics Epsom Salt makes it easy to create your own DIY body products such as body scrubs, bath bombs and more.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Add 2 cups of Sky Organics Epsom Salt to a warm bath. For added aromatherapy add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, sit, soak and relax. Can also be combined with your...
- GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD FOR THE PLANET: Sky Organics Epsom Salt is USP Grade, 100% vegan and cruelty free and is responsibly made in small batches using the highest quality ingredients.
- 1 x 5 pound (about) Sky Organics Medium Grain Magnesium Sulfate Epsom Salt bag
- As a soothing bath soak, use Sky Organics Epsom Salt to relax muscles after a workout, eliminate pollutants, and unwind in the tub.
- Sky Organics Epsom Salt dissolves swiftly in warm water, allowing you to relax immediately.
- Sky Organic Epsom Salts use to make your own DIY body scrubs, bath bombs, and more! Our Epsom Salts are also fragrance-free, allowing you to mix and match your favorite essential oils.
- Our Epsom Salt is made in the United States GMO-free, Kosher, USP-grade, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Relax with a Sky Organics Epsom Salt soak after a hard workout. Soak for 20 minutes in a warm, running tub with two cups of Epsom salt. The magnesium sulfate in this calming, medium-grain bath soak is pure, USP-grade magnesium sulfate. GMO-free, kosher, vegan, and cruelty-free, Sky Organics Epsom Salt is also available.
For those with sensitive skin, this fragrance-free product is excellent. It can also be used as a blank canvas for individuals who are tired of inhaling the same aroma over and over again. Add a few droplets of your best essential oils to your muscle-soothing, salty soak to make it your own
4. Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment
- 8-count of single-use packets of Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment with 100% Natural Colloidal Oatmeal for temporary protection and relief of dry, itchy and irritated skin
- This 100% natural colloidal oatmeal bath soak is formulated to naturally soothe irritated skin due to poison ivy/oak/sumac, eczema, insect bites, rashes, sunburn, prickly heat, chicken pox and hives
- The warm, comforting bath treatment features a gentle, fragrance-free formula that is mild enough to relieve even sensitive skin, and is designed to gently cleanse and moisturize for soft, smooth,...
- From the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years, Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced
- To use, sprinkle colloidal oatmeal powder into warm bath water and mix until a milky bath soak forms, then soak affected area for 15-30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor – pat dry to...
- Colloidal Oatmeal that is 100 percent natural
- Soak in a bath of colloidal Oatmeal that is 100 percent natural.
- bathing in a warm, soothing bath
Nothing beats Colloidal Oatmeal for soothing itchy, irritated skin. So whether you have dry winter skin, eczema, sunburn, or poison ivy, or want a natural soak for an extra sensitive skin TLC, an oatmeal bath can help.
Aveeno’s dermatologist-recommended skin treatment creates a protective barrier over the skin, which helps seal moisture while also calming irritation and inflammation. This fragrance-free, mild solution is made entirely of colloidal Oatmeal.
Draw a lukewarm bath and slowly sprinkle the oatmeal packet right under the faucet for optimal effects. This step is crucial for a milky, clump-free tube. To keep a thin, calming layer on the skin, soak for 15 to 30 minutes and then pat dry.
This 8-count of single-use packets of Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment with 100 percent Natural Colloidal Oatmeal is developed to naturally relieve irritated skin caused by poison ivy/oak/sumac, eczema, insect bites, rashes, sunburn, prickly heat, chickenpox, and hives. The soothing bath treatment has a moderate, fragrance-free product that is gentle enough to soothe even sensitive skin while gently cleansing and moisturizing for soft, smooth, and healthy-looking skin.
Aveeno has been a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years, and it uses nature’s goodness and science’s power to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. To use, mix the colloidal oatmeal powder with warm bath water until it creates a milky bath soak, then soak the affected region for 15-30 minutes as needed, or as advised by a doctor – pat dry to keep a thin layer of protectant on the skin.
Read also: Best Bath Soap for Sensitive Skin
5. NEOM – Real Luxury Bath Foam, Calming Scent
- FEELING OF CALM – Taking time to create calm is something we’re passionate about. The NEOM Scent to De-Stress Range has been specially formulated with natural fragrance which not only smells...
- LUXURY GIFT – The perfect gift for a loved one; ideal birthday present, or just to show you care. Indulge friends or family or indeed yourself with our Real Luxury Bath Foam, part of the Scent To...
- 100% NATURAL FRAGRANCES – A complex blend of 24 of the purest possible essential oils including lavender, Brazilian rosewood and jasmine all expertly blended to help you relax and unwind.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – Create your own haven of relaxation and let the feeling of calm wash over you with the Real Luxury Bath Foam (6.76 fl oz). Softening with marshmallow and coconut oil, and...
- HOW TO USE – To get the Real Luxury Bath Foam experience try dimming the lights and have a Real Luxury Scented Candle beside you. Pour a capful of foam into running water and soak for at least 10...
- A complex mixture of 24 of the purest essential oils creates a sweet and calming pre-sleep routine.
- Sweet Perfume
With this delicious and calming pre-sleep ritual, you’ll be sure to get a good night’s sleep—the peaceful, therapeutic mixture of 24 essential oils in NEOM Real Luxury Bath Foam. The fragrance combines soft notes of lavender, jasmine, and Brazilian rosewood to assist the mind and body in rest and unwind.
NEOM Real Luxury Bath Foam is an SLS-free bubble bath made with all-natural, ethically sourced ingredients and free of harsh chemicals, artificial colors, paraffin, and mineral wax. Pour one capful of foam into a running tub for a beautiful, bubbly soak, and unwind in a peaceful bubble bath.
We’re passionate about taking the time to relax and unwind. The NEOM Scent to De-Stress Range has been mainly developed with a natural fragrance that smells great and helps calm you down. An excellent birthday present or to show you care is a perfect gift for a loved one. Indulge friends, family, or yourself with our Real Luxury Bath Foam from the Scent To De-Stress Collection.
A sophisticated mixture of 24 pure essential oils, including lavender, Brazilian rosewood, and jasmine, masterfully combined to help you relax and unwind. With the Real Luxury Bath Foam, create your oasis of relaxation and allow the feeling of tranquility to wash over you. Marshmallow and coconut oil soften, while aloe and sweet almond oil soothe. Then, dim the lights and place a Real Luxury Scented Candle next to you to receive the whole Real Luxury Bath Foam experience.
6. LALICIOUS Sugar Coconut Shower Oil & Bubble Bath
- This decadent cleanser starts as an oil and transforms into a luxurious lather perfect for the shower, bath bubbles, or shaving. A soft grapeseed oil base moisturizes without leaving a residue.*
- Contains Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, a sugar molecule that is bio-selective and will not disrupt the skin microflora.*
- Lactobacillus is a Topical Probiotic that promotes balanced cleansing and may help address the appearance of minor visible irritation.*
- Jicama Root Juice is a pure plant vegetal extract enhanced with additional ingredients to provide short and long term moisturizing properties.*
- Formulated without Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, GMO-derived Soy, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, or Mineral Oil. No animal testing. Made in the USA. Fair Trade, 98% Natural and...
- encourages a healthy cleansing process
- with the inclusion of new elements
- a lavish lather
The delightful, tropical aroma of creamy coconut will transport you to summertime in your bathtub. Once in the water, its distinctive LALICIOUS composition turns from a hydrating oil to a delicious, frothy foam. This shower oil-bubble bath combination is enriched with grapeseed oil, cleaning sugar molecules, and topical probiotics to cleanse and hydrate the skin for a soft, moisturized feel. It can also be used as a shave oil on wet skin. There are no chemicals or sulfates in this bubble bath.
This indulgent cleanser starts as oil and develops into a delicious lather that’s great for shaving, showering, or bathing. A base of soft grapeseed oil moisturizes without leaving a greasy behind. Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide is a bio-selective sugar molecule that will not affect the skin microflora.
Lactobacillus is a topical probiotic that promotes balanced cleaning and can aid with modest apparent discomfort. Jicama Root Juice is a pure plant vegetable extract strengthened with additional components to moisturize effects in the short and long term. It’s free of parabens, gluten, phthalates, sulfates, GMO-derived soy, propylene glycol, triclosan, and mineral oil.
7. Herbivore Botanicals
- Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Milk Bath Soak. Look no further for the ultimate skin softening and hydrating bath. Deeply soothing organic coconut milk is the basis of this luxurious bath soak.
- Lightly Scented and Fully Relaxing. The bath soak has a light tropical scent and will leave skin feeling moisturized and silky-soft. It’s suitable for all skin and helps target dryness and dullness.
- How to Use. Add desired amount to the bathtub under running water and disperse with your fingers. It’s best to add right before or when you are in the bath. Always keep water out of the jar.
- Truly Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free Ingredients. Coconut milk powder is hydrating and soothing to the skin. Coconut pulp CO2 is an all-natural hydrating extract that provides an incredible natural...
- We Believe in the Power of Nature. At Herbivore, we bring you products that are safe, natural and highly effective. We package sustainably and ensure all our formulations are free from gluten,...
- Ideal for hydrating and softening the skin
- Your skin will be silky soft, and scented with coconut and natural vanilla.
- 100 percent vegan, 100 percent natural, 100 percent effective
- Nature-inspired and sustainably handcrafted
Dip into a creamy, relaxing paradise of coconut and vanilla bliss. Only four components make up this all-natural, vegan formula: sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), dehydrated coconut milk, coconut pulp, and vanilla essential oil. What’s the result? Skin that is silky, velvety, and smooth. SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial chemicals, fillers, alcohol, animal products, perfumes, colors, and unnatural preservatives are absent from Herbivore’s Coconut Milk Bath Soak.
When the small powder comes into contact with water, the oils in the soak will evaporate because they are cold-pressed or steam-distilled. Dispense the milk bath once you’re in the tub for the most satisfactory results. If you’re looking for a bath that will soften and hydrate your skin, go no further. This luscious and sensual bath soak is made with deeply moisturizing organic coconut milk. Skin is moisturized and silky-soft after use.
Everything Herbivore makes with the finest all-natural ingredients focuses on plant-based, organic, and food-grade products. Each component is used for a specific therapeutic purpose. All of their oils are cold-pressed or steam-distilled. These are the most effective extraction processes available, resulting in high-quality oils.
Every ingredient in our products is included for a specific therapeutic purpose. We don’t utilize any form of fillers. Thus nearly every ingredient in our goods is an “active” substance. As a result, pure, highly concentrated, and powerful formulae are created, which are rare in today’s skincare and cosmetics industry. We invented and tested all of our recipes on actual people, never on animals, and always from scratch. Organic, high-quality, and food-grade ingredients are used in all of our products.
We ethically acquire the finest raw natural products the planet has to offer, knowing that everything we apply to our skin absorbs fast into our bodies. We create treatments that blend essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals to restore skin to its optimum health and vitality, using components ranging from French pink clay to Brazilian jewels.
Read also: Best Baby Bath Soap
8. Puracy Natural Baby Bubble Bath
- The Puracy Difference: Join the millions enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- PLANT-POWERED PERFORMANCE: Coconut-derived cleansers create mounds of rich, long-lasting bubbles; Aloe, Apple, Avocado, Banana, Mango, Muskmelon, Papaya, Peach, and Pomegranate Extracts leave your...
- DESIGNED FOR BABIES, ENJOYED BY THE WHOLE FAMILY: Naturally tear-free and hypoallergenic by using only the purest, gentle ingredients
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: No sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), eye-numbing agents, triclosan, formaldehyde, salicylates, parabens, phosphates, MEA, DEA, TEA, BPA, gluten, petrochemicals, animal by-products,...
- formulae based on plants
- Cleansers made from coconut
- Hypoallergenic and naturally tear-free
- There are no sulfates in this product.
Piracy is a natural, irritant-free alternative to standard bubble baths, made with food-grade, plant-based components. Puracy’s thick, frothy bubble bath is made with a coconut-based cleanser, essential oils, and a mixture of nine fruit extracts, leaving your skin feeling clean and moisturized. This gentle option is tear-free and hypoallergenic, with a lovely lavender and vanilla scent. Sulfates (SLS, SLES, and SCS), parabens, phosphates, eye-numbing agents, triclosan, formaldehyde, salicylates, MEA, DEA, TEA, BPA, gluten, petrochemicals, animal by-products, fragrances, colors, and caustics are all absent from this bubble bath.
Puracy Natural Baby Bubble Bath is a mild mixture of plant-based cleansers, emollients, and essential oils that is great for washing, bathing, or just resting in the tub. It is created with children of all ages in mind, but the whole family may enjoy it. The bubbles will create mountains, and your child’s skin will be clean and irritant-free during bath time thanks to Coco Glycinate, the gentlest natural (coconut-based) cleanser available.
Aloe, Apple, Avocado, Banana, Mango, Muskmelon, Papaya, Peach, and Pomegranate Extracts are included in our world-class mixture of ingredients, which hydrates, repairs, and softens your little one’s skin.
Puracy, a trusted provider for natural, plant-based, safe, hypoallergenic, and effective personal care and household needs, painstakingly selected and developed the food-grade, plant, and mineral-based ingredients into a premium solution. The patented mixture of natural components is non-toxic and free of harsh chemicals and odors, making it ideal for families.
9. L’Occitane Relaxing & Foaming Lavender Bubble Bath
- Skin is Supple, clean, and fragrant Relaxing properties of lavender soothe the mind
- Pour two or three spoonfuls into a warm water bath and enjoy the relaxing moment
- Babble 50 Awards 2011
- Ingredients: No
- Unit count: 16.9
- Aromatic and Relaxing Scent
- Foaming Bath with Lavender
- Stimulate both the mind and the senses.
The Lavender Foaming Bath contains all of the calming properties of lavender from Haute-Provence. It foams up a lot in the bath, stimulating both the intellect and the senses. Allow the aroma to transport you to Provence’s rough hills. Allow yourself to be transported to the azure fields of lavender in Provence as you soak in the calming and pleasant scent of this bath.
Take a much-needed break by bathing in L’Occitane’s bubble bath filled with French lavender, which has proven aromatherapy benefits of calm, relaxation, and stress relief. Then, to convey your senses, dissolve two to three tablespoons in warm water.
10. Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Bubble Bath
- Provide smooth and soft skin all day
- Recommended for daily use
- Recommended for all skin types
- All-day long, your skin will be smooth and silky.
- Daily use is suggested.
- All skin types are recommended.
Sabina Wizemann, a senior chemist at the Good Housekeeping Institute, loves these Nubian Heritage bath bombs for their skin-softening properties. “The essential oil aroma is warm and earthy, and the formula is rich due to shea butter and apricot kernel oil,” she explains. “It’s entertaining to see them fizzle and evaporate in water, but most importantly, they nourish and smooth my skin afterward.”
Without over-drying or irritating skin, this gentle, homeopathic cleanser with African black soap naturally exfoliates and eliminates bacteria, excess oil, and pollutants that can clog pores—acne-prone skin benefits from aloe vera, oats, and vitamin E.
Read also: Best Liquid Bath Soap
11. AHAVA Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salt
- The power of lavender works to soothe the senses and promote well-being while helping muscles relax
- Paraben free
- Allergy tested
- Free of parabens, phthalates, and SLS
- Sensitive Skin Approved
- PETA-approved, cruelty-free, and vegan
- Free of Petroleum
- Free of allergens
- Free of GMOs
Sprinkle some salts into your bubble bath to help your muscles relax. Ahava is produced with Dead Sea salt and calming lavender to help you relax both physically and mentally. (Lavender’s scent has also been proved to aid in deep sleep.) “These salts’ lavender aroma is seductive and wonderfully soothes your senses,” Franzino explains.
Lavender can calm and soothe. The Lavender Mineral Bath Salts from AHAVA soothe the senses and promote well-being while also assisting muscle relaxation. De-stress whenever you want with Dead Sea salts that are 100 percent natural and rich in critical minerals like magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium.
Liquefy In a warm bath, dissolve 1 cup of salt. Soak the bath soap in the tub for 20 minutes before showering. Take a half-hour break. Please see a physician before taking if you have a history of high blood pressure or are pregnant. AHAVA is the go-to person for Dead Sea Minerals beauty advice. Osmoter is an exclusive, perfectly balanced mixture of Dead Sea Minerals included in all AHAVA products to recharge, rehydrate, and illuminate skin.
Read also: How to Dry Bath Bombs Quickly?
12. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy LOVE
- Rose Oil inspires connection & self-confidence. Vanilla Absolute calms the mind to encourage relaxation.
- This fast-foaming body wash with conditioning aloe & bamboo extract gently cleanses to leave skin clean without over drying.
- An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood.
- a pleasant odor
- Rose oil has a calming effect.
Bubble baths don’t need all-foam the same. This one, in particular, foams up nicely and has a soothing smell. It may be used as both a body wash and a bubble bath, making it suitable for various lifestyles. Rose oil promotes intimacy and self-assurance. Vanilla Absolute promotes relaxation by calming the mind. This fast-foaming body washes with aloe and bamboo extract softly cleanses the skin, leaving it clean but not overly dry.
Body, mind, and emotions all benefit from an aromatherapy mixture of essential oils and natural substances. This fast-foaming body washes with aloe and bamboo extract softly cleanses the skin, leaving it clean but not overly dry. Body, mind, and emotions all benefit from an aromatherapy mixture of essential oils and natural substances.
Buying Guide for Bubble Bath Soap
If you want to choose the best bubble bath soap, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
Choose formulae with a few plant-based ingredients with easy-to-pronounce names. While many companies claim to be “all-natural,” read the fine print to see whether any manufactured chemicals are hidden. Also, make sure the formula is tear-free for children. It’s also a good idea to patch test any new skincare product before using it.
Look for essential oil-infused products for the safest smell. People with sensitive skin should avoid bubble baths with any aroma, colors, or additives since they can irritate the skin and rub the skin’s barrier.
Harsh detergents are found in soaps and bubble bath solutions, which can dehydrate the skin. Choose an oil-based or moisture-rich solution to avoid feeling dry and irritated. It’s also crucial to use an intense moisturizer as soon as you get out of the tub. To alleviate dryness, the National Eczema Association recommends doing so within three minutes.5
Quality of the Bubbles
Ingredients to avoid are usually those that cause extremely frothy mixtures. Chemical-free kinds may not create as many bubbles as chemical-based kinds, but with an extra pump or two, you can get close. Here are the most incredible bubble baths on the market, all of which contain chemicals that have been certified by dermatologists.
In this post, we’ve compiled a list of the most incredible bubble bath soaps. If you want to learn more, read this post, and you will be able to pick the ideal option for you. Deep Steep Classic Bubble Bath is a pH-balanced mix with skin-soothing organic coconut oil, shea butter, and argan oil for aroma lovers. This floral selection is one of the bubbliest formulae on our list, and it’s sure to please.
Try The Honest Company’s Gently Nourishing Sweet Almond Bubble Bath for a natural, sensitive skin-friendly choice. This hypoallergenic bubble bath is made with plant-based ingredients and moisturizing essential oils, making it suitable for everyone.